CBD Flower (800-1200mg)
- FREE Shipping on all U.S. and Returns
- A calm and relaxed mood
- Healthy joint mobility
- A normal recovery response
- Healthy inflammatory function
- A good night's sleep
- Can you fail a drug test due to CBD flower? It's highly unlikely that you’ll fail a drug test due to CBD flower. The standard drug test is looking for the presence of THC, the chemical in cannabis plants that creates a ‘high’ feeling. CBD flowers contain less than .3% THC, which is a very small amount. It would take consuming a large amount of CBD flower over a long period of time in order for it to contribute to a failed drug test.
- How does CBD flower make you feel? How CBD flower will make you feel is unique to each individual. Some report that CBD flower makes them feel more alert and focused, while others report feeling sleepy and relaxed. The best way to find out how CBD flower makes you feel is to try it for yourself!
- Can you get high from smoking CBD flower? CBD flower does not contain enough THC to result in a high feeling. However, the chances of experiencing a high increase if you smoke a large amount of CBD flower in one sitting.
This product contains less than 0.3% THC. However, please use responsibly and treat this product like cannabis, as it has the appearance and smell of marijuana. Neurogan is not responsible for the confiscation of this product, nor the arrest/fine that may be issued for having this legal product in your possession during the instance of a misunderstanding of the product’s true nature. Buy and consume responsibly at your own risk.
WHY CHOOSE NEUROGAN?
Neurogan is a family-owned, top online seller of CBD & Superfoods that showcase our Scandinavian values of unrivaled quality, honesty, & hygge. Through these guiding principles we create products that help our customers to find health and wellness, as we share our Danish tradition of 'hygge' - helping people around the world experience simple joy & bliss every day. We are confident you will love our products and offer a 30-Day Money-Back Trial.