CHOOSE YOUR EXTRACT:
- Full-Spectrum is an extract that features hemp in its purest, most unprocessed form. This extract contains all of the beneficial cannabinoids present in hemp: CBD, CBN, CBD, CBDa, CBC, CBG, and more. Hemp naturally contains a small amount of THC, so full-spectrum extracts will contain trace amounts of this compound, but always under the legal limit of .3%.
- Broad-Spectrum is an extract that features all of hemp’s naturally occurring compounds and beneficial cannabinoids just like a full-spectrum extract, but has the THC removed
- Original 500MG CBD balm is ideal for those looking to add CBD to their skin routine to help treat minor aches and pains.
- High Potency 2000MG CBD balm features more of a CBD boost than our original formula for greater antioxidant content and greater strength to fight stubborn pain.
- Replenishing dry skin
- Slave for minor aches and pains
- Helping to support healthy inflammatory function
- Nourishing antioxidants
- Essential fatty-acids for healthy skin
Should CBD And Skin Care Actually Be Combined?
- What is CBD balm used for? CBD balm is used for pain relief and sore joints, as well as for moisturizing and nourishing the skin with healthy antioxidants.
- Where can I use CBD balm? You can use CBD balm to relieve pain, such as tension headaches, menstrual cramps, and joint pain. CBD balm is rich in antioxidants and can also be used to revitalize and nourish dry skin on the heels, knees, and elbows. Feel free to use CBD balm wherever you need a little extra TLC!
- Is CBD good for skin care? CBD is good for skin care as long as you’re purchasing products that capitalize on quality. Buy CBD skin care made with either full or broad spectrum hemp and that utilize natural ingredients for maximum impact.
- What does CBD do for the skin? CBD interacts with receptors on the surface of our skin that contribute to pain signaling, aging, and more. By interacting with these receptors, CBD has the potential to help relieve pain and contribute to our skin’s natural inflammatory function for a clearer, brighter complexion. Learn more on what CBD does for the skin, here.
- Can CBD absorb through the skin? CBD absorbs into our skin for topical relief, but it doesn't reach our bloodstream the way a CBD oil or capsule does. Therefore, a CBD topical will capitalize on CBD's physical rather than mental benefits.
Neurogan is a family-owned, top online seller of CBD & Superfoods that showcase our Scandinavian values of unrivaled quality, honesty, & hygge. Through these guiding principles we create products that help our customers to find health and wellness, as we share our Danish tradition of 'hygge' - helping people around the world experience simple joy & bliss every day. We are confident you will love our products and offer a 30-Day Risk-Free Trial.