THC Free CBD Oil 500mg (0.34oz)
- FREE Shipping and Returns
Neurogan's THC-Free Mini Robust CBD Oil 500MG features 2.4mg of CBD per serving, a highly-concentrated blend of broad-spectrum hemp and MCT oil packed into a small bottle (0.34 oz) for your convenience! The perfect low calorie, non-isolate, THC-free dose to take on-the-go for those just getting started with CBD. Don't let its small stature fool you, we’ve stayed true to great strength and quality. Each drop is made with the highest quality CBD that nature has to offer: third party lab tested, CO2 extracted, GMP certified, and handcrafted with MCT oil.
Start with a half to a full dropper for a starting dose. This dose is recommended for beginners and first-time CBD users. Monitor how you feel after administration and adjust your dose accordingly.
- Enhancing mental & physical well-being
- Helping to relieve joint pain and stiffness
- Helping to maintain calmness
- Promoting a healthy sleep cycle
- Supporting a normal inflammatory response
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- Does CBD oil get you high? No, CBD oil will not get you high. Pure full-spectrum CBD oil, created from the hemp plant, is naturally low in THC; therefore, it would take a lot of CBD for you to experience a ‘high’ feeling. If you wish to avoid any interaction with THC, purchase a THC-free broad spectrum CBD product.
- How to use CBD oil? Use CBD oil by first consulting with your doctor. Start with a low dose, somewhere between 5-10mg, to see if you feel an effect. Slowly raise the amount until you feel content with your dose. Use your marked dropper to properly identify how much CBD youre ingesting.
- What does CBD oil do? CBD oil interacts with our bodies endocannabinoid system, the system that exists across the body to help keep us balanced and in homeostasis. A balanced system supports relief for common problems: aches & pains, sore joints, skin & sleep issues, and much more.
- What is CBD oil used for? CBD oil is used to help support healthy inflammatory function, promote a healthy sleep/wake cycle, support relief from stubborn pain, and so much more.
- How to take CBD oil? Take CBD oil by measuring your ideal dose using our marked dropper. Place the desired amount underneath your tongue, hold 30-60 seconds, and swallow. If after 15-30 minutes, you do not feel the positive effects, administer a few drops more.
- Is CBD legal in all 50 states? Yes, the 2018 farm bill has made CBD legal in all 50 states. However, be sure to look over your specific state laws in order to confirm that this new bill has been fully embraced in your place of residence.
- Does CBD oil show up on a drug test? CBD oil showing up on a drug test depends on how much CBD you ingest and the type of CBD you consume. CBD oil created from a hemp plant contains trace amounts of THC (under .3%) but will not result in a ‘high’. However, if you would like to play it on the safe side, always purchase a broad spectrum CBD oil, which is THC free.
- How much CBD oil should I take? Choosing how much CBD oil you should take will require some experimentation. Start with a low dose for your first few administrations and slowly raise it over time until you feel positive benefits.
- How long does CBD oil stay in your system? CBD oil is in your system anywhere from 2 days to 1 week. However, it is possible that for some, CBD could stay in their system for much longer. Many factors play into how long CBD oil will stay in your system including height, weight, exercise level, and water consumption to name a few.
- Does CBD oil have THC? Yes, CBD oil has THC, however, it contains under the legal limit of .3% and will not result in a ‘high’ feeling unless you consume a very large amount.
- How does CBD oil make you feel? CBD will affect everyone differently. Most commonly, people feel more relaxed and at ease after consuming CBD. However, some report feeling alert and focused. The best way to find out how CBD oil makes you feel is to try it for yourself.
- Is hemp oil the same as CBD oil? No, hemp oil is not the same as CBD. Hemp seed oil is created from cold-pressed hemp seeds. CBD oil is created from the sprouted leaves, stalks, and flowers of the hemp plant. Hemp seed oil does not contain CBD, whereas CBD oil contains high concentrations of the cannabinoid, CBD.
Neurogan is a family-owned, top online seller of CBD & Superfoods that showcase our Scandinavian values of unrivaled quality, honesty, & hygge. Through these guiding principles we create products that help our customers to find health and wellness, as we share our Danish tradition of 'hygge' - helping people around the world experience simple joy & bliss every day. We are confident you will love our products and offer a 30-Day Risk-Free Trial.