CBD Cooling Peppermint Rub (2oz)
- FREE Shipping on orders over $15 and Returns
CHOOSE YOUR EXTRACT:
- Full-Spectrum is an extract that features hemp in its purest, most unprocessed form. This extract contains all of the beneficial cannabinoids present in hemp: CBD, CBN, CBD, CBDa, CBC, CBG, and more. Hemp naturally contains a small amount of THC, so full-spectrum extracts will contain trace amounts of this compound, but always under the legal limit of .3%.
- Broad-Spectrum is an extract that features all of hemp’s naturally occurring compounds and beneficial cannabinoids just like a full-spectrum extract, but has the THC removed
- Original 200MG CBD cooling rub is perfect for those looking to add CBD to their skin routine to help treat minor aches and pains.
- High Potency 1000MG CBD cooling rub features more of a CBD boost than our original formula for greater antioxidant content and an even stronger CBD dose.
- High-Potency 2000MG CBD cooling rub garners 10x the dose of our original formula for greater nourishment, protection, and relief from stubborn pain
- Replenishing dry skin
- Gentle hydration
- Nourishing antioxidants
- Essential fatty-acids for healthy skin
- Revitalizing benefits of CBD & ginseng
Should CBD And Skin Care Actually Be Combined?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- What does CBD do for skin? CBD is an antioxidant rich nutrient that provides support for our skin. With its abundant essential fatty acids, it gives the skin nourishment and nutrition it needs to look bright, supple, fresh, and revitalized. Additionally, it has the potential to help support physical pain relief.
- Is CBD good for skin care? CBD is good for skin care because it’s abundant in plant cannabinoids. Cannabinoids have been scientifically proven to help promote healthy inflammatory function, which naturally works to counteract common skin issues: acne, rosacea, and dry skin. Learn more on the benefits of CBD and skin care, here.
- Can CBD absorb through the skin? Yes and no. Topically applied CBD absorbs deep into the skin’s epidermis, but it does not soak in deep enough to reach the bloodstream. For this reason, topical CBD won’t cause the same mental benefits that you’d get from consuming CBD orally.
Neurogan is a family-owned, top online seller of CBD & Superfoods that showcase our Scandinavian values of unrivaled quality, honesty, & hygge. Through these guiding principles we create products that help our customers to find health and wellness, as we share our Danish tradition of 'hygge' - helping people around the world experience simple joy & bliss every day. We are confident you will love our products and offer a 30-Day Risk-Free Trial.