20 Of The Best CBD Recipes We Found On The Internet
Date 28th Apr 2021
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a cannabis-derived compound recognized for its many health benefits, from helping discomfort, stress management, and so much more - an impressive list of benefits for a naturally-derived compound.
What's even more impressive is the versatility of CBD. You can find CBD in products ranging from CBD topicals, CBD gummies, and CBD smokeables — one of the best ways to enjoy CBD is to eat it. Cooking with cannabis is a long-standing tradition, dating as far back as the 10th century in India for healing and spiritual ceremonies.
In this article, we're sharing 20 CBD recipes we've collected on the web that you must try.
How To Make CBD Coconut Oil For Cooking
Before we jump into the CBD recipes, we'll teach you a simple method to making CBD-infused coconut oil, so you can transform any of your favorite recipes into a CBD treat. There are many variations of this CBD oil recipe you could find online, but we found this to be the most straightforward. This same method could be applied to a CBD olive oil recipe.
Oil infusions of CBD are one of the oldest methods of extracting the therapeutic compounds of cannabis, and it's fairly simple to do.
The cannabinoids are concentrated in the glass-like resin on the buds and leaves of the cannabis plants. They're fat-soluble, which means they readily bind to fat, like an oil. One easy way to harvest cannabinoids is to take whole ground hemp flower and infuse it with your favorite cooking oil over low-heat for — coconut oil or olive oil are popular options.
CBD Coconut Oil /Olive Oil Recipe
- Strainer or cheesecloth
- Saucepan (optional: slow-cooker or double-boiler)
- Full Spectrum whole hemp flower
- Olive oil or Coconut Oil
Start with a 1:1 ratio of your dried full spectrum whole hemp flower to cooking oil of choice.
You can grind the bud either in a cannabis grinder, cheese grater, or coffee grinder to break up the plant material to increase the surface area.
Next, you'll combine the oil and the ground herb in your saucepan, slow-cooker, or double-boiler on low heat for 2–3 hours.
When you're working with raw, ground hemp flowers, the heat starts a chemical process called decarboxylation, which transforms some of the cannabinoids CBDa, THCa, CBGa to their more bioavailable forms — CBD, THC, CBG. This process essentially binds the fat-soluble cannabinoids to the fat in the oil. Once you've removed the oil off the heat, allow the mixture to cool before straining to remove the large plant material.
You can either discard the remaining flower or use it in another recipe, but it won't have nearly as much of its original cannabinoid content.
You're now ready to get cooking with your homemade CBD oil. Simply add it into your recipes where you'd normally use olive or coconut oil. Your CBD-infused oil should last up to 2 months.
Start your day off with a wholesome breakfast with these vegan waffles featuring your homemade CBD-infused coconut oil.
We love this recipe by Wake & Bake Co because of the spelted flour in the recipe. It's an excellent source of dietary fiber and it includes essential vitamins and minerals that will help you feel well nourished in the morning.
- 4 waffles (depending on the size of your waffle iron)
- 1 1/2 cups spouted spelted flour
- 2 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup melted homemade CBD coconut oil
- Whisk together the dry ingredients before incorporating wet ingredients
- Turn on your waffle iron, and let your batter rise while the waffle iron heats up
- Brush or spray your waffle iron with oil
- Place your mixture into the waffle iron and cook until golden
- Keep on a warming rack in the oven until ready to serve
Tip: These make excellent freezer waffles. Store in an airtight container and reheat in the oven or toaster oven.
Chia seeds are small but mighty powerhouses of fiber, omega-3 fatty acid, and protein.
Chia seed pudding is super easy to prepare in the evening, so when you're on-the-go the next day, you can have a breakfast that packs in a lot of energy.
- 4 servings
- 2 cups of unsweetened nut milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 mg unflavored CBD oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- Optional: 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder or matcha powder
- Combine the first four ingredients in a quart mason jar or mixing bowl
- If using a mason jar, add bender ball and shake vigorously, rest and repeat. If using a bowl, whisk vigorously, rest, and repeat
- Refrigerate overnight
- Serve topped with nuts, berries, and spices
If you prefer your breakfasts savory over sweet, this recipe is for you. It has everything you could want in your breakfast sandwich — eggs, cheese, and CBD.
You could pre-make these biscuits and freeze them for convenience in your day-to-day routine, and you can always mix up the sandwich filling. We find that breakfast sandwiches are the best way to use up leftovers.
- 4 servings
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 8 Tbsp. unsalted butter, very cold
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk, cold
- 4 Pete and Gerry's Organic Eggs
- 3 Tbsp. heavy cream
- Pinch of kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, softened and divided
- 4 Strips of bacon, cooked crisp
- 3 oz sharp cheddar or gruyere cheese sliced
- 1/2 tsp hemp-infused coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 425F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients
- Cut cold butter into dry ingredients using a fork or a pastry cutter until it's in pea-sized chunks
- Stir in grated cheese
- Add milk to the mixture and stir until flour is evenly moistened, and then knead the dough a few times until it combined into a rough ball — be careful not to overwork
- Turn the dough out onto the parchment-lined tray and fold it into itself a few times until there are no dry spots (10 times), then gently press the dough into a rectangle about 2 inches high
- Using a round biscuit cutter or a drinking glass with sharp edges, cut the dough into large circles and place it on the parchment-lined tray evenly spaced
- Bake biscuits for 12–15 minutes until golden brown
- Remove from the oven (but do not turn off the oven) let cool slightly
- In a small bowl, combine 1 Tbsp. of the softened butter with hemp-infused coconut oil. Split two biscuits in half, using a butter knife. Spread softened hemp butter over the bottom half of each biscuit
- In another small bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, salt, and pepper until frothy. Melt 1/2 tablespoon of butter in a skillet over medium heat
- Add egg mixture and let cook without stirring (15 seconds)
- Run a heatproof rubber spatula around the edges (15 seconds), then use the spatula to gently fold the edges of the egg mixture toward the middle (you're not quite scrambling the eggs, treat it more like an omelet)
- Once eggs are almost set but still slightly runny, fold them, so they're about 5" across, and slide the folded eggs onto the bottom buttered half of one of the biscuits.
- Top with bacon and half of the sliced cheese.
- Repeat with the remaining eggs and biscuits
- Before adding biscuit tops, place the assembled sandwiches into the man sheet and bake until the cheese starts to melt. Remove from the oven, add halves, and serve
Does anyone else feel like a savory breakfast isn't complete without a side of hashbrowns?
This hashbrown recipe has a bit of kick in it from the jalapeno and the CBD butter. If you'd like to keep this breakfast vegan-friendly, you can swap out the CBD butter for your CBD olive oil or coconut oil, and of course, forgo the meat and eggs.
- 2 people
- 2 breakfast sausages, cut into half-inch slices
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 medium potatoes, cubed (Yukon Gold Works Best)
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. cannabutter
- 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 egg per hungry CBD lover
- Hot sauce or Pico de gallo for garnish
- Garlic powder, salt, and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat the cannabutter and olive oil in your pan over medium-high heat
- Throw in your onion, jalapeno, potatoes, and sausages. Season well with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Cook until the sausage is golden — remember, color means flavor
- Check your potatoes have softened by cutting one into two with a spoon
- Remove has from heat and divide into bowls
- Fry eggs in the pan and season. Once ready, top your hash with fried eggs
- Garnish with a heaped tablespoon of Pico de Gallo and a dash (or 10 of hot sauce)
Coffee is part of many people's breakfast routines. Luckily for us, coffee and CBD are excellent pairings. CBD oil may enhance the coffee's mental alertness and reduce some of the caffeine's jittery side-effects.
Bulletproof coffee is a combination of fat (grass-fed butter or coconut oil) and coffee. Once the oil is blended into the coffee, the caffeine affects you like a lump of slow-burning coal, providing you with long-lasting energy throughout the morning rather than a quick burst of energy.
- 1 person
- 1 cup of brewed coffee
- 1-2 Tbsp. of CBD infused coconut oil
- Brew a fresh cup of coffee and let it cool for 2–5 minutes
- Add coffee to a high-speed blender with the CBD coconut oil
- Blend until it becomes frothy
If you're not much of a coffee drinker, this lavender hot chocolate infused with CBD might be the perfect hot drink for you. On their own, these ingredients are used to promote calm and relaxation — but they're even stronger together.
This hot chocolate recipe might be the most calming beverage, especially for nights you have trouble sleeping or winding down from a stressful day.
- 1 person
- 1 cup unsweetened plant-based milk of choice (almond and hemp work great; coconut is also delicious but changes the flavor a bit)
- 1 Tbsp. dried culinary lavender
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 dropperful neutral-flavored CBD oil
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- In a small pot, bring milk just to a boil. Add lavender and cover; let steep for 10 minutes
- Pour through a tea strainer or fine-mesh strainer to remove lavender, reserving infused milk
- Blend with cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla, sea salt, and CBD oil
- Serve immediately
Smoothies are an excellent way to add extra fiber, veggies, and fruit into your diet. If you have an aversion to the natural taste of CBD, it's a great way to mask the bitter flavor too.
This recipe reminds us of a more grown-up version of an orange sherbert. It's creamy from the almond milk and almond butter but has surprising sweet citrus and the banana burst of flavor.
- 2–4 people
- 1 banana
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- A dollop of almond butter
- 1/2 – 1 cup of almond milk (add more to improve the consistency of the smoothy)
- 1 scoop of organic, vegan vanilla protein powder( optional)
- CBD oil
- A few ice cubes
- Maple syrup or agave (to adjust sweetness)
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend
- Adjust sweetness, if desired
Lunch never looked so healthy and delicious. CBD oil infused in vinaigrette is a genius way to increase your intake of veggies and mask the bitter taste of CBD.
An oil-based salad vinaigrette is a perfect companion for CBD as it's a fat-soluble compound. Whenever eating CBD, it's recommended that you take it with food to increase the absorption into the gut.
- 4 people
CBD Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 3 Tbsp. strawberry puree
- 3 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1.5 Tbsp. raw, pure honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 mL CBD oil or CBD concentrate
Strawberry Burrata Salad Ingredients:
- 6 cups of packed arugula
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 slivered toasted almonds
- 4 (4-ounce) balls of burrata cheese
CBD Vinaigrette Instructions:
- In a small, tall container, add the strawberry puree, white balsamic vinegar, honey, and black pepper. Blend with an immersion blender.
- White the blender continues to run, slowly drizzle in the hemp seed oil until well incorporated.
- Gently and thoroughly stir in the CBD, if using
- Serve immediately over burrata salad
Strawberry Burrata Salad Instructions:
- Evenly divide the arugula, strawberries, and almonds amongst four large salad bowls
- Top each salad with a burrata cheese ball
- Drizzle 2.5 oz of the CBD-infused Strawberry Vinaigrette per salad
- Toss, top with freshly ground pepper if desired, and enjoy
This recipe is light and tangy, the perfect lunch recipe for hot summer days. This is a recipe you could whip up in under 30 minutes, and it's sure to impress your guests.
- 4–5 people
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. CBD-infused oil
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 lb. large shrimp
- 1 ln. angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 3 Tbsp. cilantro
- Cook pasta to your liking
- While you wait for the pasta, heat the skillet on high and add the olive oil. Wait until oil simmers and toss in the shrimp. Cook for 1–2 minutes on each side before moving them to a plate and setting them aside for a moment
- Add red pepper and garlic to your simmering skillet. Saute until the garlic is fragrant, and add your lime juice and white wine. Let the liquid reduce for 2–2 1/3 minutes before whisking in the butter and CBD oil. Add 1/2 cup of your boiling pasta water
- Drain your pasta, and add it to your skillet. Sprinkle cilantro ann toss. Serve immediately
This salad looks deceiving because it doesn't look like there's enough in it to fill you up. However, it's full of healthy fats from the oil, mozzarella, and avocado that will have you feeling satisfied for a while without making you feel bloated or groggy.
Mixing your CBD oil with healthy fats will increase the compound's bioavailability, making this an ideal lunch-time meal.
- 4 servings
- 1 avocado
- 1 largetomato
- 2 large fresh mozzarella balls (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A handful of chopped basil
- A handful of chopped Shadow Benny leaves
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp, extra virgin oil
- 1 tsp. CBD oil
- Cut the avocado into half, lengthwise. Cut the tip so that you have a disc-like shape. Slice into 1/2" discs
- Slice the tomatoes in 1/2" discs, similar to the avocado
- Do the same with the mozzarella balls
- Mix the CBD oil with the balsamic vinegar and virgin oil
- Start with tomato slices and alternate with layers of avocado and mozzarella
- Sprinkle a little of the chopped basil, shadow benny, and salt and pepper over the sliced mozzarella
- Drizzle your CBD oil and balsamic vinegar
This isn't your average instant-ramen recipe. Creating your homemade broth is not only simple but incredibly satisfying and delicious. The flavor comes from the stock, full of healthy fats and marrow, making it the perfect vehicle to deliver CBD.
You can use your home-made CBD oil recipe or add drops of your favorite tincture to your bowl. CBD-infused ramen noodles are the perfect, warm-you-up-from-the-inside dish on a chilly day.
- 3 Tbsp. CBD oil
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 Tbsp grated ginger
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 Tbsp. Sriracha
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp. soya sauce
- 1 cup water
- 12-ounce pack ramen noodles
- Place the oil, garlic, ginger, scallions, and chili sauce in a dutch oven or large pot and cook over low heat for 2–3 minutes, until fragrant and the scallions start to soften
- Add chicken and beef stock, fish sauce, and soy sauce, and bring to a boil over high heat. Taste and adjust as necessary
- Add the noodles to the boiling soup, and cook for about 3 minutes or until cooked according to the package instructions
The low FODMAP diet is a specialized diet recommended for irritable bowel syndrome or other digestive issues.
This can be a very difficult diet to follow. It's essentially the restriction of all fermentable carbohydrates for a short time to decrease inflammation in the gut. Since CBD oil is known for its support of a healthy inflammatory response, it makes it a perfect addition to this pizza recipe.
- 4 people
- 1/2 lb (225 g) low FODMAP sweet Italian sausage
- 12-inch (30.5 cm) low FODMAP pizza crust, rolled out and ready to use. If using a frozen crust, follow any preparation instructions
- Garlic-infused oil, made with olive oil or purchased equivalent
- 8-ounces (225 g) mozzarella, sliced or shredded
- 3 medium beefsteak tomatoes, cored, sliced crosswise
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- Dried basil
- Dried oregano
- Crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- CBD hemp oil in a dropper oil
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Squeeze the sausage out of its casing into a nonstick skillet and saute over medium heat, breaking it up with a spatula, cooking until it's no longer pink. Set aside
- Drizzle a little oil on a heavy-duty sheet pan or 14-inch cast-iron skillet. Pat our pizza crust directly on a large baking sheet pan or in a skillet to a 12-inch in diameter. If using a frozen crust, simply place on a pan of choice
- Arrange mozzarella and tomatoes all over the crust in an overlapping or intermingled manner. Sprinkle sausage evenly over your pizza, and then sprinkle parmesan. Take a heft pinch of basil and oregano and scatter over the pizza, then add the red pepper flakes
- Bake your pizza until the crust is browned and crisp on the bottom and the cheese is melted and starting to bubble (15–20 minutes). Remove from the oven, cut into four servings, and add 15 drops of CBD hemp oil to each serving. Enjoy
If you want a little kick of heat to your meal, this hot sauce recipe is one to try. It is made of roasted red and Scotch bonnet chilies with a hint of pineapple and rosemary for added depth of flavor. It's gluten-free, vegan, and paleo-friendly — so its works for many different diets.
This CBD hot sauce is hot — you've been warned.
- 500 mL of hot sauce
- 1 medium to large head garlic
- 100 g Romano peppers (sliced in half lengthwise)
- 120 g red chilies
- 50 g Scotch bonnet chilies
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp hemp or olive oil
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 250 mL apple cider vinegar
- 100 g canned or fresh pineapple (drained weight)
- 3 Tbsp. coconut sugar/coconut nectar/ maple syrup/ raw honey
- Leaves of 1 rosemary sprig
- 250 mg CBD oil (she uses 5 ml of 1500 mg strength tincture)
- Start by roasting your head of garlic. Preheat the oven to 350F. Cut the top 1/2" from your head of garlic, then place onto a large square of tin foil, with the shiny side up. Pour over 2 tbsp hemp oil and sprinkle over an ample amount of sea salt. Close the foil to create a parcel and place it onto a baking tray in the oven. Roast for 55 minutes
- While your garlic is roasting, place your chilies and Romano peppers on a foil-lined tray and drizzle over the remaining hemp oil and sea salt
- Once your garlic is roasted, unwrap the foil and place it back into the oven. Place your chilies into the oven and roast for 10 minutes before turning over and roasting for another 3–5 minutes. Remove the Scotch bonnets once softened, and leave the rest to cook another 5 minutes
- Remove from the oven and pull out the stalks from the chilies and peel the garlic cloves. Pour the excess oil into a container and keep for drizzling over salads and roasted veggies
- Place the roasted chilies, Romano peppers, garlic, and remaining ingredients (except the CBD oil) into a high-powered blender and blend until well combined. Pour into a medium-sized heavy-bottomed pan and place on medium to low heat. Simmer for 20 minutes and leave to cool before adding CBD oil
- Transfer into a bottle using a funnel. If you prefer, you may return the sauce to a blender and pass it through a sieve for a smooth consistency
This vegan tahini chocolate chip cookie is a unique CBD cookie recipe that you just have to try. It's so creamy and moist with a slightly nutty flavor from the tahini, which just works in this recipe. We recommend using your homemade cannabis-infused coconut oil in this recipe.
- 1/2 cup CBD coconut oil if you don't have the CBD infused coconut oil you can just add your CBD tincture to regular coconut oil
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or pure cane sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup plant milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- flaked sea salt
- Preheat oven 350F – line cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients separately, then combine (using a mixer helps).
- Once smooth, fold in chocolate chips
- Put cookie dough in the fridge for 30 minutes while waiting for the oven to preheat (this helps the coconut oil set), then scoop into balls and place on a tray
- Bake about 3 inches apart for 10-12 minutes
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with the flakey sea salt – let cool on the baking tray before moving
CBB brownies, unlike THC-marijuana brownies, will not produce an intoxicating high. They're the perfect sweet treat when you want to relax, and home-cooked CBD brownies taste much better than any store-bought options as they're fresh, and you can adjust your CBD dose as you see fit.
- ½ cup Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup of sunflower oil
- 1/3 cup Cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- CBD oil
- Vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 180F
- Blend the sunflower oil and sugar in a bowl until it's blended thoroughly. Once blended, add vanilla extract and CBD as required. Next, add the egg and stir until it's well combined.
- In a separate bowl, add salt, flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder
- Combine the wet into the dry ingredients
- Pour the mixture into a well-greased pan and cook until the brownie's edges separate from the pan. Place the cooked brownie on a plate and allow to cool
- Cut into pieces and enjoy the brownies
This CBD dessert is super easy to make and delivers massive flavor pay-off. Chocolate and peanut butter are match-made in heaven. Add CBD oil into the mix, and you've got yourself a fun little CBD treat.
- 24 servings
- 12 oz dark chocolate(340 g)
- 7 Tbsp. coconut oil, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. CBD oil, 100%
- 1 cup natural peanut butter(240 g), or other nut butter
- ¼ cup honey(85 g)
- hemp heart, for garnish (optional)
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the dark chocolate and five tablespoons of coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted
- Add the vanilla and CBD oil and stir until combined. The mixture should be smooth and pourable
- Pour ½ of the chocolate mixture into the molds, enough to come about ⅓ of the way up the sides of each cup. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey, and remaining two tablespoons of coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth and pourable.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture evenly over the chocolate layers in the molds. Make sure to leave enough room for the second layer of chocolate. Freeze for 10 minutes
- Pour the remaining chocolate mixture evenly over the peanut butter layers, filling to the rim of each. Wipe off any excess that spills over the edges. If desired, sprinkle the cups with hemp hearts for added crunch. Freeze for 1 hour until set, then pop out of the molds. The cups will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month
This is the perfect chill-summer afternoon drink by the poolside, and it's super simple to make. As a bonus, it's relatively low in sugar and carbs for those looking to cut calories where they can.
- 2 people
- 1½ cups cold water divided
- ¼ cup raw honey (or organic sugar for vegan)
- 1 Tbsp. culinary-grade dried lavender
- 4 ounces vodka (Tito’s is gluten-free)
- 2 lemons, juice (about 6 tablespoons)
- 30 mg or two servings of CBD oil
- ¼ cup ice
- Make a lavender simple syrup. Mix in honey and lavender. Allow steeping for 12-14 mins (or longer for stronger lavender flavor and color). Strain through a fine-mesh strainer
- In a large cocktail shaker, combine syrup, vodka, lemon juice, CBD, and ice. Shake until chilled
- Add remaining cold water
- Serve for an extra big helping in a mason jar or a serve cocktail for you and your significant other in cocktail glasses. Garnish with small slices of lemon or sprinkle a few lavender flowers on top
Tumeric and ginger are known anti-inflammatory herbs that excellent for mild nausea symptoms and upset stomachs. CBD is also a compound known to support a normal inflammatory response and may ease nausea symptoms.
These little candies have a bit of spice to them, and they can help to soothe an upset stomach.
- 12 candies
- 1 cup / 240ml Carrot or Orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. Turmeric
- 2″ Ginger Root
- 12 doses of CBD oil, refer to your bottle
- 1 tsp Agar agar powder
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Chop the ginger root into thin slices
- Place everything in a pan apart from the CBD oil and sprinkle on the agar to prevent clumps.
- Simmer for 5 mins constantly stirring to stop any agar from sticking to the bottom and stopping it from setting
- Fish out the ginger slices and mix in the CBD oil
- Leave to cool for 5 mins, then pour into your mold/dish and chill for 30 mins to set
- Enjoy CBD-infused sweets straight away (don’t exceed the CBD dose listed on your bottle), and they will last for a week in the fridge
- Equipment: Pan, Mold, or Dish
Mango-mint salsa is a fresh take on your favorite salsa recipe. It's sweet, tangy, and light. It's perfect for topping over chicken, tacos, or serving with tortilla chips.
- 1 cup
- 1 cup diced fresh mango*
- ⅓ cup diced tomato
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- 1 Tbsp. finely diced fresh jalapeno pepper
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- ½ lime juice
- 20 drops Barlean's Ideal CBD Hemp Oil Extra Strength
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Serve with chips or as a topping for grilled seafood, chicken, or tacos!
Tip: If you don't have fresh mango, you can use frozen mango chunks. But dice it as it's frozen because once it's thawed, it becomes very soft.
I don't know about you, but we can't resist a good cheesecake. You can top your cheesecake with any fruit you'd like, and it's irresistible. Best of all, this doesn't need to go in the oven at all. It's a no-bake cheesecake recipe that's sure to impress your guests or hosts.
- 12 people
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 16-20 Graham crackers (crushed with the consistency of breadcrumbs)
- ½ cup melted CBD Butter
- 16 oz cream cheese (ideally at room temperature)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp water or milk
- 1-pint heavy cream
- 1 package gelatin
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF
- Prepare the crust by adding the ½ cup melted CBD cannabutter, crushed 16-20 Graham crackers, and 2 tablespoons of brown sugar in a medium bowl
- Mixed the crust ingredients until all graham crackers are coated with cannabutter, and the consistency is like that of wet sand
- Using a nonstick springform pan, press the crust mixture and bring it about an inch up the pan's sides
- Par-bake the crust mixture in the oven to set its shape in about 10-15 minutes, or until the color turns to a golden brown
- In the meantime, prepare the cheesecake filling by whisking the 16 oz cream cheese until smooth and creamy
- Then add 1 tsp vanilla extract and 1 cup granulated sugar, and mix it until well combined
- Using a separate bowl, beat your 1-pint heavy cream until it gets a soft peak. Add your remaining 1 cup of granulated sugar and beat it until stiff peaks forms
- Next, using 3 tbsp water or milk, dissolve your one package of gelatin and then add it to your cream cheese mixture.
- And you can now combine your cream cheese and whipped cream mixture one-third at a time. You should fold it carefully to avoid deflating the air whipped into your cream
- Finally, pour your filling mixture into your prepared (and cooled) crust. Then add your desired toppings. You can leave it in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours before serving
The Wrap-Up: 20 CBD Recipes
There you have it, a round-up of our favorite creative CBD recipes you should try.
Making CBD-infused food and drinks at home is a satisfying way to deliver CBD into your system, reap the health benefits, and share your love for CBD with friends and family.
Unlike marijuana edibles, CBD-infused food and drinks will not get you high, but they may help produce relaxing and calming effects.
We hope you find something to try in this list of recipes, and if you have other recipes to share, we'd love to know what your favorite CBD and food combination is too.