svg-arrow-next svg-arrow-prev
×
New Citrus Flavor!
Free Shipping Anywhere in the U.S.
Contact Us +1 858 832-2065

Knowledge Hub

The Best Carrier Oil For CBD: Why Carrier Oils Matter

Posted by Glory Finnegan on 16th Jan 2020

The Best Carrier Oil For CBD: Why Carrier Oils Matter
Did you know that the CBD oil you purchase, is never just CBD?There is always a carrier oil involved. f you're taking CBD in the hopes of attaining greater well-being, it's a worthwhile cause to look into the types of carrier oils that popular manufacturers are using, so that you can choose the best CBD carrier oil with the most health benefits to share.In this article, we'll look into what a …

How To Find the Best CBD Manufacturer

Posted by Glory Finnegan on 9th Jan 2020

How To Find the Best CBD Manufacturer
Finding the right CBD manufacturer for your business is no easy task and the chaotic nature of the CBD industry can make it more difficult.  In a recent survey of 2,000 U.S. consumers, 1,500 reported using a CBD product within the last three months, and it's likely that as little as 5% of said CBD consumed was created by a reputable CBD manufacturer. In fact, for the other 95% of th …

GMP Certified CBD: Why Does It Matter?

Posted by Glory Finnegan on 23rd Dec 2019

GMP Certified CBD: Why Does It Matter?
How do you know if you're buying a high-quality CBD?Manufacturers and entrepreneurs alike are trying to get in on the CBD Gold Rush, but without proper certifications, there is no way of verifying that the products they're creating are of a high quality caliber. This is where important certifications like Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) come in, to ensure that manufacturers & companie …

Amazon's Wicked Games Are Dishonest, Greedy, & Harmful

Posted by Glory Finnegan on 16th Dec 2019

Amazon's Wicked Games Are Dishonest, Greedy, & Harmful
With all of the hard-work and dedication we've put into building an honest business, we feel particularly aggravated when we see big corporations getting away with unfair, greedy, and harmful practices.We've recently launched our own investigation into what's been going on with Amazon and through performing independent lab testing on a wide selection of their products, we confirmed …

The Surprising Truth About CBD Bath Bombs

Posted by Glory Finnegan on 10th Dec 2019

The Surprising Truth About CBD Bath Bombs
Every month there's a whole slew of new CBD products being introduced onto the market: from CBD deodorant to CBD chocolate, and more. There's no doubt all these new CBD products are trendy, but do they actually work?Manufacturers and marketers have caught on to the buzzy power of adding CBD to everything, and therefore, not all CBD products are created equally. We'll take a closer look a …