BA in English
Katrina has always had a passion for health sciences and literature. She works as a content writer, editor, and strategist in the health and wellness space, primarily focusing on cannabis education. She’s written well over 400,000 words on the subject—including demystifying laws and regulations on cannabis, debunking cannabis myths, and the many ways it can be used to enhance people’s wellness.
She has a Bachelor’s degree in English literature and has lived in Brisbane, Australia and Vancouver, Canada—Canada’s epicenter for cannabis culture— where she honed her craft in editorial contributions to several well-established health blogs, e-commerce brands, and academic publications.
When she’s not working with words, you can find Katrina painting and sharing her creative process on Friday Jr, snapping photos, sailing, or in the mountains.List Of Writing Work:
- “What Are The CBD Laws In Greece?”
- “Traveling With CBD—Here’s What You Need To Know”
- “Does CBD Oil Expire? Here’s How To Tell If Your CBD Has Gone Bad”
- “How Long Does It Take Your Hormones To Settle After Pregnancy?”
- “Red Light Therapy For Brain Health”
- “How To Make CBD Edibles”
- “Know Your Cannabinoids: CBD, CBN, CBG”
- “CBD For Focus: 4 Ways to Support Your Productivity With CBD”