Glory Rae Finnegan
BA, MA in Psychology
Glory is a cannabis content writer and digital branding educator with a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Psychology. She’s currently working towards her Doctorate in Clinical Psychology at Alliant University in California. Glory is passionate about human psychology, destigmatizing mental health, animal advocacy, and plant-based living.
She’s authored enticing e-commerce copy for top Amazon brands pulling in $60m in revenue, coached TEDx applicants in speeches and storytelling strategy, served as a workshop educator on Psychology, Storytelling, & Branding for The Knowledge Society (TKS), and formulated compelling technical cover letters & personal essays for potential FAANG employees & graduate applicants.
As a creative spirit, you can find Glory making giving pre-loved goods a new life as art pieces and selling them, which goes towards paying off student debt while sharing her process on @paymy.studentdebt.List Of Writing Work:
- “Government Relations In Cannabis Business: Why It Matters”
- “5 Key Cannabis Business PR Tips: A Guide For Beginners”
- “How To Give CBD To Your Dog In 3 Easy Ways”
- “The Surprising Truth About CBD Bath Bombs You Won't Believe”
- “How Do I Properly Use CBD Oil? 7 Surprisingly Easy Methods”
- “6 Surprising Benefits of Smoking CBD You’ll Want To Know”
- “How to Give CBD Oil to Cats - Benefits & Dosage”
- “CBD Dosage for Dogs - How Much CBD Oil Should I Give My Dog? (Chart)”